Botox 100 units Indian by Allergan - a remedy with botulinum toxin type A in its base, which is a muscle relaxant wildly used for cosmetic and clinical purposes. It is a neurotoxin from clostridium botulinum bacteria that is 100% safe for people in small quantities.
You may purchase Botox 100U(Indian) at Beauty Dermal, as well as various other products for cosmetic medicine - dermal fillers, gynecology products, orthopedic and mesotherapy supplies, etc. Order now or contact our sales managers if you need help!
Indications for Botox Cosmetic
In the cosmetic sphere, Botox is used for preventing and eliminating wrinkles in the facial and neck area. It can deal with such problems as frown lines, crow's feet, marionette lines, mimic wrinkles around the mouth and eyes, etc. It relaxes facial muscles, thus stops spasms that provoke creases and folds. It may help smooth out skin imperfections; however, it shows its best results in preventing various signs of aging. In order to keep the effect for a more extended period of time, follow-up stage treatments are required every 6-9 months after the first course of Botox injections.
Speaking about the medical sphere, Botox may deal with such issues in patients as hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), chronic migraines, neck pain, bladder disorders, etc. It is also used for curing children with cerebral palsy (may be applied to kids from 2 years old).
Mechanism of action
The neurotoxin in Botox composition starts acting immediately; however, the results become visible on the second or third day after the drug administration. The peak of Botox injectables' effectiveness is on 5-6 weeks after the session. The results are visible up to 12 weeks (that is the amount of time which is required for nerve endings to grow out and start their activity again). In order for effect to stay, supportive treatment is needed every six months.
Every Botox product should be stored in the refrigerator at a temperature from 2° to 8°C. If the vial with botulinum toxins in the form of a dried powder is about to be used, it should be at room temperature for a comfortable administration. After reconstitution, Botox should be used within 24 hours. If not - it cannot be used on the patients!
Side effects of botulinum toxin type A
People may experience the following side effects after the Botox injection:
- Injection site reactions (rash, redness, slight itching, bruising, swelling in the administration area, etc.);
- Muscle weakness up to a week (usually happens to the muscle groups close to the treated area). It may include lip numbness, insignificant asymmetry in the mouth corners, ptosis of the eyelids, difficulties in tongue articulation, etc. Sometimes, a "frozen face" effect appears, but it should be gone within seven days after the drug administration;
- Dry mouth;
- Overall face swelling;
- Arthralgia and bursitis;
- Upper respiratory tract infections and rhinitis.
In case any symptoms which are not mentioned above appear, it is recommended to contact the doctor to get further instructions and treatment (if needed).
This category of patients cannot use Botox for improving their looks and skin condition:
- People with allergies to any components of the Botox injectables;
- Those with Lambert-Eaton syndrome;
- Inflammations or injuries in the area which is about to be treated;
- The active phase of an infectious illness;
- High grade of myopia (the diagnosis should be proved by the ophthalmologist);
- Ptosis of facial tissues;
- Expressed hernia of the upper or lower eyelids;
Botox treatment can't be conducted if the patient is currently using antibiotics, aminoglycosides, macrolides because they may influence the effect of the remedy.
Buy Botox online at Beauty Dermal
Buy Botox 100 units Indian by Allergan online at beautydermal.com - a reliable supplier of aesthetic medicine and skincare products for your clinic! Here, you can purchase brand-name products at the best prices on the market. Buy now and use all the benefits we offer you:
- Possibility to buy in large quantities (wholesale);
- Fast shipping;
- Safe product packaging;
- Customer satisfaction guarantee;
- Various categories of products for beauty clinics;
- Flexible discounts;
- Professional customer service.
If you have questions about any product, prices, or the shipping policy - do not hesitate to contact customer support to get the answer. Clients' satisfaction is our priority. We are waiting for your order!