Unfortunately, joints are very fragile parts of the skeleton, and different factors affect them, spoiling the quality of life. Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the numerous diseases, which hurts the joints and causes pain and troubles in movement. Actemra brand has elaborated remedies Actemra 80mg, Actemra 200mg, Actemra 400mg, which are presented at our website BeautyDermal.com, for orthopedics injections to fight the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
The remedy presents a liquid medical solution, which can be transparent or of yellowish shade with tocilizumab as an active substance. The indication of the Actemra injections is moderate to high activity rheumatoid arthritis in adults, either alone or in combination with methotrexate and/or other basic anti-inflammatory drugs.
- hypersensitivity to tocilizumab, any other component of the drug;
- active infectious diseases (including tuberculosis);
Actemra side effects
- increase in blood pressure.
Method of administration and Actemra dosing
Intravenous drip in a dose of 8 mg/kg for at least 1 hour, 1 time per 4 weeks.
Actemra® is diluted to 100 ml with sterile 0.9% sodium chloride solution under aseptic conditions.
- The most crucial point is to calculate correctly the dosage of the drug, where o,4ml of the solution is required for 1kg of weight.
- According to the calculated amount of Actemra drug, select the amount of 0.9% sodium chloride solution with a disposable sterile syringe from the infusion bottle.
- Using another disposable sterile needle under aseptic conditions, take the calculated amount of the drug from the jar with Actemra® and enter it into the infusion bottle (bag) with 0.9% sodium chloride solution; as a result, the volume of the prepared solution should be equal to 100 ml.
- Before the introduction, it is necessary to inspect the resulting solution for the absence of foreign particles or color changes.
How much does Actemra cost?
Actemra from the Swiss pharmaceutical company F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd for treating rheumatoid arthritis, active polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis, and active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis with an active ingredient tocilizumab is available for purchase at the best Actemra price. On our site, the medication is available in 3 forms of release: 80 mg/4ml, 200 mg/10ml, 400 mg/20ml. Actemra price will depend on the form you choose:
Buy Actemra online at BeautyDermal
Beauty Dermal, your future supplier, is one of the best distributors of cosmetic, contraceptive, and orthopedics products on the market. Actemra, Durolane, Crespine, Monovisc, and many other brands are represented at our website to return the mobility of the joints and comfort into your patients’ lives. We offer a very affordable Actemra cost – just $295 for 80mg of the drug.