MIRENA: Intrauterine System + Inserter
The intrauterine system of therapy is a T-shaped device which is placed within the insertion tube. Its main components are as follows:
- a plunger;
- a tube;
- a loop;
- a slider;
- a handle.
The main active substance is LEVONORGESTREL. Along with this, there are additional components in the device:
- an elastomer core;
- its membrane part;
- silicon dioxide (without water);
- a polyethylene T-shaped body;
- barium sulfate.
Pharmacological Effects Coupled with an Attractive MIRENA Price
The tool is an IUD. It provides the release of the main substance GESTOGEN and also has a local effect. All this happens in the uterine cavity, which contributes to the possibility of using the substance in a small daily dose. When the device is used for a long time, there are numerous changes in the endometrium, and there is also a slight local reaction.
People start wondering “Where can I buy MIRENA online?” when they are faced with the necessity of:
- raising the level of viscosity of uterine secretions;
- preventing sperm from getting into the uterus;
- preventing impregnation, which is due to inhibition of sperm motility;
- suppressing ovulation.
Despite this, in general, the product has no effect on reproductive performance.
- Absorption. After insertion, the agent is rapidly released into the uterine cavity.
- Distribution. The preparation has a direct connection with the albumin of the blood plasma. The concentration of the main substance is reduced by 20-30% over a period of one month.
- Metabolism. The main pathway is to restore the OXO group.
- Elimination. The removal of metabolites is implemented mainly through the intestines and kidneys.
- Linearity / nonlinearity. This parameter is influenced by the concentration of SHBG.
Indications for Use
- The need to ensure contraception.
- Prevention of endometrial hyperplasia as part of hormone replacement therapy.
- Excessive susceptibility to the components of the preparation;
- acute inflammatory processes;
- infections in the genitals;
- endometritis after childbirth;
- a septic abortion;
- dysplasia of the uterine cervix;
- malignant tumor processes;
- genital tract bleeding;
- uterine diseases;
- liver ailments.
- Congenital heart defects or valve diseases;
- diabetes mellitus;
- arterial hypertension;
- blood circulation problems.
- Changes in the nature of bleeding;
- changes in the menstrual cycle;
- cessation of menstruation;
- a depressed state;
- appearance of skin rash;
- vaginal discharge.
Before you buy MIRENA online, you should know that it is strictly forbidden to use this product without consulting a physician. If these recommendations are not fulfilled, an overdose may happen, although in practice such situations have not been observed.
Buy MIRENA Online: Product Form
The system is placed in a special blister consisting of a polyethylene film. It has a special coating of non-woven fabrics. This component is in its turn placed in a pack made of cardboard.
The main producer of the product is in Finland (Turku). Besides, there are consultation offices in different countries. You can also turn to a MIRENA supplier.
Terms of Purchase and Storage
The product is not sold without prescription. It should be stored at a temperature of 30 degrees. The storage duration of the preparation is 3 years.