Revolax hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are famous injectables produced in South Korea for rejuvenating purposes and effective skin improvement. The Korean beauty market is considered one of the most successful and high-quality ones in the world, so we can ensure you that it is possible to reach outstanding results by using it for your patients.
Below, all the important information about the brand is indicated, so make sure to check it out to find out everything you need to know about it. In case any questions appear after reading, you can get in touch with one of our managers at any comfortable for you time!
BeautyDermal offers the best ordering conditions and bonuses to every client out there
You can buy dermal fillers online, as well as choose many other types of aesthetic medicine goods. Choose us as your reliable supplier and enjoy the following bonuses:
- Great selection of goods for the aesthetic clinic;
- Beneficial prices and regular discounts;
- Safe packaging of every order;
- Fast shipping to the indicated address;
- Customer support team to assist you at any time.
Contact our managers if you need any help with the ordering or registration process. Your positive customer experience is our main priority.
Buy Revolax Filler Online at Beauty Dermal
Revolax fillers are very famous on the aesthetic medicine market for their excellent characteristics and outstanding results followed after treatment. There are a few variants of these injectables available on our website; the right type is picked based on the patient’s needs and skin peculiarities:
- Revolax Deep with Lidocaine;
- Revolax Fine with Lidocaine;
- Revolax SUB-Q with Lidocaine.
All products are carefully packed in order to keep them safe during shipping, so we guarantee you that your parcel will arrive without any damage.
In case you would like to buy Revolax now or order any other dermal filler from our great selection, you can get in touch with our managers via phone or email indicated on the Contact Us page.
The Main Purpose of the Revolax Injectable
Revolax is a worldwide famous brand of hyaluronic acid dermal filler created for eliminating both deep and superficial lines in people with aged skin. Its products consist of a few variations of cross-linked hyaluronic acid; the correct type is usually picked based on one’s needs and aesthetic goals.
What are the key benefits of the Revolax filler everyone should be aware of?
A special cross-linking technique is used to improve the qualities of high-purity hyaluronic acid;
A perfect, dense monophasic structure guarantees smooth, soft injection, effective volume boost in the deep dermis layers, and fill in wrinkles in many facial areas;
High viscoelasticity helps to make sure that the gel will disappear gradually in the subcutaneous layer of the skin, so the results will always look natural;
High purity and other beneficial physical properties of hyaluronic acid of the highest quality is a guarantee of the safe procedure and minimal adverse reactions afterward;
As practice demonstrated, the gel rarely migrates and cannot move to the unwanted area.
Target Zones for the Injectable
Revolax fillers can be used for practically any treatment area; however, there are a few preferable options for the procedure:
- Deep wrinkles elimination (it includes nasolabial folds, forehead lines, laughter lines, marionette lines, crow’s feet, and so on);
- Jawline, chin, and cheek volume restoration, gentle facial contouring;
- Lip contouring, shape, and volume correction.
The product can only be recommended to an individual after the consultation with a medical expert; during the consultation, the type of filler, the amount of injectable gel, number of sessions, and other crucial factors should be discussed.
Side effects are typical for any type of HA dermal fillers, so don’t think that’s just Revolax can negatively affect one’s well-being. The injectable gel wasn’t meant to be present under the skin in the first place, so the body’s reaction is 100% natural. However, thanks to the beneficial components included in the product’s composition, no symptoms can last long (a few days is typically a maximum).
The most common side effects are redness, swelling, itching, and other injection site reactions. Some individuals with sensitive skin also experience bruising in the area of administration, as well as high sensitivity of the treated zone. For these patients, specialists recommend a simple aftercare routine to make the recovery process much faster. Just a few simple steps:
- Apply ice to the treated zone to reduce swelling;
- Don’t apply heavy makeup to the administration place, don’t massage it without doctor’s instructions, don’t apply any pressure to the zone;
- Avoid overheated places to eliminate the possibility of excessive swelling or bruising;
- Avoid strenuous exercising to reduce the possibility of filler migration.
Products by the Revolax brand are contraindicated to certain patients; that’s normal for any type of aesthetic product because everyone’s body and health are different. That’s why these peculiarities should always be discussed with a medical professional to make sure the whole process will be safe for an individual.
Mind the following limitations to the procedure:
- Allergic reactions to any component in the filler’s composition;
- Damages, irritations, etc. in the treated zone;
- People during the acute stage of chronic disease, autoimmune disease, or oncology;
- Patients with high fever or flu;
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women;
- Those younger than 18 years old.
A doctor should also be informed about any type of prescription or over-the-counter medications taken by the patient. That’s important because some medicines are not compatible with the composition of every Revolax dermal filler and can cause certain complications after the injection session.