While being produced by a German pharmaceutical giant Merz Pharmaceuticals, the Belotero brand is one of the most advantageous manufacturers of dermal fillers these days.
Its product line includes aesthetic solutions with different properties and aesthetic indications, namely:
- Belotero Balance;
- Belotero Volume;
- Belotero Intense;
- Belotero Soft;
- Belotero Hydro;
- And so on.
While Belotero Intense is indicated for a profound facial rejuvenation, Belotero Volume is applied to tighten, moisture, and volumize the facial tissue of a person.
One more Belotero filler that is worth being discussed in detail is Belotero Lips Shape Lidocaine 0.6 ml. It is a product that is used to efficiently enhance the shape of a patient’s upper and lower lip. So, let us take a closer look at the peculiarities of a product!
P. S. If your patient’s main goal is to contour the lips rather than shape them, Belotero Lips Contour Lidocaine 0.6 ml might be an efficient solution that will provide a patient with a natural lip enhancement.
Belotero Lips Shape Lidocaine o.6 ml is an injectable hyaluronic filler ideal for natural lip enhancements. It is a highly viscoelastic, fully biocompatible, and gel-like product that includes the following ingredients in its composition:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin (25.5 mg/ml). It serves as the main active substance of the preparation that plays a key role in adding shape, structure, and volume to a patient’s lips;
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml). It works as a local anesthetic to reduce a patient’s pain level during the procedure and ensure the comfortable treatment;
- Physiological phosphate buffer (pH 7) It functions as a regulator of a stable pH level of a patient that keeps it within a normal range.
The unique manufacturing process of the dermal filler is called CPM technology. It creates hyaluronic acid of the highest efficiency by means of combining high- and low-density areas of the substance together.
According to the Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine o.6 ml treatment protocol, the product should be administered into either the lip mucosa of lower and upper lip or superficial to mid dermis of the perioral area. The procedure should be performed exclusively by an experienced health care practitioner with the help of a 27G 1/2 needle.
Belotero Lips Shape improves the appearance of a patient’s lips in a subtle but nevertheless efficient way. The result of the injection might last up to 9 months, depending on a patient’s age, skin type, and lifestyle habits.
What’s in the box? The package of Belotero Lips Shape Lidocaine o.6 ml includes one prefilled 0.6 ml syringe with the product, two sterile needles, and traceability labels.
Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine 0.6 ml is indicated to treat thin, dehydrated, and devolumized lips. It is primarily used to:
- Shape upper and lower lip by means of correcting their curves and contors;
- Create a profound lip augmentation;
- Fill wrinkles in the perioral area.
P. S. Moreover, Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine 0.6 ml might also be used to correct the asymmetry of upper and lower lips by means of adding shape to their parts.
Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine 0.6 ml has proved itself to be an extremely safe product. Still, there exist several contraindications to the administration of the product. Namely, it should NOT be injected if:
- A patient has an allergy or individual hypersensitivity to any component of the dermal filler, such as hyaluronic acid or lidocaine;
- A patient is forced to live with a severe disease like poor blood clotting, tendency to form keloids, untreated epilepsy, autoimmune disorder, or diabetes mellitus;
- A patient experiences an ongoing skin infection at the intended area of the treatment;
- A patient consumes any incompatible with the dermal filler medications (for instance, antibiotics or blood-thinning pills);
- A patient is pregnant or breastfeeding;
- And so on.
P. S. To exclude the presence of any contraindications to the injection of Belotero Lips Shape Lidocaine 0.6 ml, a medical professional should thoroughly investigate a patient’s current health condition before the procedure.
Possible Side Effects
Despite being an injectable hyaluronic filler ideal for lip augmentation, shaping, and enhancement, Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine 0.6 ml might cause the following side effects after being injected:
- Skin irritation at the injection site (including redness, itching, or swelling);
- Temporary bruising around the area of the treatment;
- And so on.
Usually, these symptoms fade away in a couple of days after the injection without any medical supervision. Nevertheless, a patient should get in touch with a medical professional in case of having any of these side effects.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
The injection of Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine 0.6 ml is a minimally invasive and comfortable treatment that does not require any special recovery actions or downtime.
However, these exist several rules that has to be followed for at least 48 hours after the injection of the product, such as:
- Avoid too active facial expressions;
- Stay away from excessive heat, direct sun exposure, and other negative factors that might damage the skin;
- Apply sunscreen cream around the injection site;
- Do not exercise strenuously;
- Evade pressing, pushing, or pulling the area of the treatment.
By means of following these simple rules, a patient will both minimize the possibility of serious complications and maximize the result of the injection.
Where to Buy Belotero Lips Shape Lidocaine 0.6 ml Online?
BeautyDermal is an experienced supplier of authentic cosmetic injectables. It offers a wide assortment of well-known brands, affordable prices, and quick shipping to its customers.
P. S. You have to be a licensed health care provider (beauty clinic, dermatologist, or medical professional) to buy dermal fillers, mesotherapy products, and other cosmetic injectables intended for professional usage on a BeautyDermal website.
So, feel free to buy Belotero products (including Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine 0.6 ml) and other cosmetic injectables on a BeautyDermal website and, thus, take advantage of our customer-first approach!