About Juvederm Ultra 2
Juvederm Ultra 2 is an injectable implant, created to fill in moderately pronounced sagging of the face skin by injecting the product into the middle layers of the dermis, as well as for correcting the contour of lips. At BeautyDermal you can buy Juvederm at the lowest price in the USA. The presence of lidocaine in the product is allocated to reduce the pain in a patient during the procedure.
Where to Buy Juvederm Ultra 2 Online Cheap or Buy Juvederm Ultra 2 Injections Online?
You can buy Juvederm Ultra 2 online at our web portal beautydermal.com. We want to help our customers to save time and money and have the product delivered to your doorstep for a reasonably low price.
Juvederm Ultra 2 is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. The gel of this product is inside of a gradual pre-filled syringe of a single use. Each package contains 2 syringes of 0.55 ml of Juvederm Ultra 2 each, 2 sterile injection needles of 30G 1/2 “of a single use for an injection of the Ultra 2 product, an instruction leaflet, and a set of labels, designed for a doctor and a patient in order to ensure the control of the origin of the product.
Juvederm Ultra 2 – is injected into the superficial layers of the skin to remove small wrinkles in the areas of the mouth, forehead and the outer corners of the eyes.
Ingredients of Juvederm Ultra 2:
- Hyaluronic acid gel 24 mg
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 m
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 up to a final weight of 1 g
- One syringe contains 0.55 ml of Juvederm? Ultra 2.
- The injection of Juvederm Ultra 2 in the skin of the eyelids is not allowed.
- The injection of Juvederm Ultra 2 in the dark circles under the eyes should be done only by medical personnel who have undergone a special training of the use of this method and have substantial knowledge of the physiology of this area of the person.
- It is not allowed to inject the product into the blood vessels (not for intravascular use).
- Do not use for a massive correction of a person.
Juvederm Ultra 2 is not allowed to be used: in patients with untreated epilepsy; in patients with susceptibility to hypertrophic scarring; in patients with a known hyaluronic acid hypersensitivity; in patients with known hypersensitivity to lidocaine or to amide-type local anesthetics; in patients suffering from porphyria; in pregnant and women who are breastfeeding; in children.
Juvederm Ultra 2 should not be injected into the areas of the skin, prone to inflammation and / or infection (acne, herpes, etc.).
Juvederm Ultra 2 should not be used at the same time as laser therapy, chemical peels or face skin dermabrasion procedures. The injection of the product is not recommended in case of significant skin inflammation after its superficial peeling. It is contraindicated to use Juvederm Ultra 2 during pregnancy.
Interaction with other medicinal products
There is well-known incompatibility between hyaluronic acid and quaternary ammonium salts, such as benzalkonium chloride. Therefore, Juvederm Ultra 2 should never be contacted with such compounds, as well as with the medical surgical instrument treated with them. There is no known any interaction of the product with other local anesthetics.
The method of use and dose:
- This product is created for an intradermal injection and injection into the mucous of the lips by a doctor. Therefore, the technical qualification of the latter is a decisive factor to ensure the effectiveness of the procedure, the product should be used by medical personnel who have undergone a special training on this injection filling method.
- Before the beginning of the procedure, it is necessary to inform the patient about indications and contraindications of the product, its incompatibility with other products, and also about the possibility of the development of undesirable side effects.
- Before the beginning of the injection, it is necessary to carefully disinfect the skin at the place of injection.
- Remove the cap from the syringe by pulling it off, then firmply insert the injection needle, which is in the product set, into the tip of the syringe, gently screw it, rotating it clockwise. Make an additional needle rotation until it is locked. Then, holding the syringe body in one hand and cap in the other hand, remove the cap by pulling it over.
- The product should be injected slowly.
- Inobservance of these precautions may lead to the risk of the needle disengaging and / or leakage of the product in the area of the syringe tip of Luer-Lock.
- The amount of injected product depends on the size of the correction area.
- After the injection, it is important to massage the area of the injection of the product in order to ensure its even distribution.
Possesses the most delicate effect, is produced in a dosage of 0.55 ml. The injection of such a product is carried out only into the middle layers of the epidermis. The main purpose of the ingredients is to eliminate moderate sagging of the skin, correction of superficial mimic or age-related wrinkles, as well as a slight change in the shape of the lips. The Juvederm Ultra 2 product is not created for other methods of injection, except for the intradermal and mucous membrane of the lips.
There are no available clinical data on the efficiency and tolerance of the Juvederm Ultra 2 product when it is used in patients with the indications of autoimmune diseases in the past or with the presence of clinically significant autoimmune disease at the moment. In each case, a doctor should decide whether to use this product, depending on the nature of the disease and the treatment, and also ensure strict monitoring of such patients. In particular, it is recommended to offer such patients a double test of the product before an injection, as well as to refuse its use in people with the active phase of the disease.
There are no clinical data, regarding the tolerance of the Juvederm Ultra 2 product when it is used in patients with a history of severe multiple allergic reactions or anaphylactic shock. In each case, a doctor should decide whether to use this product, depending on the nature of the present allergy and the treatment, and ensure strict monitoring of such patients who are at risk.
In particular, a doctor can offer such patients a double test of the product before an injection or provide appropriate prophylactic treatment before each injection.
In patients with a history of streptococcal infection (recurrent tonsillitis, acute rheumatic fever), it is necessary to conduct a double test of the product before each injection of it. In cases of acute rheumatic fever with heart disease, it is recommended not to use the product.
Patients receiving anticoagulant treatment should be warned of the increased risk of haematomas or bleeding during the injection of the product. In addition, patients are advised to avoid taking aspirin or vitamin C in high doses one week before injection.
It is not recommended to use Juvederm Ultra 2 in combination with drugs that inhibit or reduce metabolic processes in the liver (cimeditine, beta-blockers, etc.)
Juvederm Ultra 2 should be used with caution in patients with cardiac conduction disorders.
Patients are not recommended to use makeup for 12 hours after the injection of the product, as well as to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, exposure to ultraviolet rays and temperatures below 0 ? C. It is not recommended to visit a sauna or hammam sessions for two weeks after the injection.
If the injection needle becomes blocked, you should not increase the pressure on the syringe plunger. In such a situation, it is necessary to stop the injection of the product and change the needle.
It is necessary to warn the athletes that the active ingredient is included in the product which can cause positive results during an anti-doping control.
A surgeon draws attention to the presence of lidocaine in the product – a circumstance that he or she must take into account. The ingredients of the product provide its compatibility with the magnetic fields used during magnetic resonance imaging. Before the use, check the integrity of the protective package that ensure the sterility of the product. Check the expiration date of the product on its label.
Do not reuse the product. During the reuse of the product its sterility is not guaranteed.
Regarding the use of Injecting Needles:
Used needles should be placed in a specially designed container for this purpose. Their removal should be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the existing policy documents. Never try to straighten a bent needle. It needs to be thrown away and replaced by another one.
The Efficiency of Juvederm Ultra 2 The product is considered to be highly effective, which provides a significant, prolonged result.
Why do cosmetologists and their patients love this product so much
First, the elastic texture of Juvederma Ultra 2 provides easy and accurate injection of the product and even distribution of it under the skin.
Secondly, during the injection of the product, the client does not feel discomfort, his or her face is relaxed, and therefore you can perform a really meticulous work on the most delicate areas of the person.
And, finally, the filler makes customers happy about a durable result that lasts up to a year, despite the soft structure of the gel.
Cosmetologists love working with Juvederm Ultra gels because of the safety of use, the comfort of work, the elasticity and the stability of the effect.
As a rule, after the injection of the filler Juvederm Ultra 2 for increasing the volume of lips in patients, there is practically no edema, necrosis, discomfort, since the solution is maximally purified and does not contain irrelevant admixture. This Hyaluronate has been approved in the United States, where quality standards are considered as an etalon in the beauty industry.
The product not only creates a depot of hyaluronic acid under the skin, which “pushes” folds and wrinkles on the top, but it also moistures the skin, instantly returning it the lost brightness and elasticity, and stimulates the processes of regeneration of our own “helpers” in the struggle for youth – collagen and elastin.
The most important questions are Juvederm Ultra 2 price, Juvederm Ultra 2 cost. However, you phrase it ? we at beautydermal here say that the price is reasonable and for some specific markets, it is even significantly lower. You can be sure that when you buy Juvederm Ultra 2 wholesale at beautydermal ? you are saving time and money.
Store at temperatures between 2 and 25 ? C.
Juvederm Ultra 2 – gel. One syringe contains 0.55 ml of Juvederm Ultra 2.
Juvederm Ultra 2 contains:
- Gel of hyaluronic acid 24 mg
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 to the final weight of 1 g.