It is an effective filler based on hyaluronic acid. Until 2017, it was known under the name of Emervel Lips. The preparation has a specific effect and is widely used in injection contour plasty in order to correct the shape of the face, lips and eliminate wrinkles. The composition contains lidocaine which has a powerful analgesic effect, that is why experts prefer to buy Restylane Kysse Lidocaine online wholesale for their patients.
Description of the Restylane Kysse
At the present time the possibility of changing the shape and volume of the lips will come as no surprise for any woman. After all, today people begin to resort to such procedures from an early age. While in the past big lips were associated with the ?duck mouth?, today the situation has changed. Cosmetologists strive to ensure that the lips look aesthetically pleasing as much a possible and attract the attention with their femininity and originality.
Not long ago, the hyaluronic filler, owned by a Swiss pharmaceutical company, was popular in European countries. However, in March, two companies merged, and they began to produce a product with a new name which has survived to this day. Restylane Kysse with lidocaine is produced in the form of a transparent gel and has a density of 20 ml/ ml. It is available in 1 ml syringes from this Restylane Kysse Lidocaine supplier.
Safe Procedure and Quick Effect of Restylane Kysse
A unique technique is used to make this product. It ensures a lasting effect that is soft and at the same time noticeable. Gels with a similar concentration have the following advantages:
- ease of administration under the skin;
- even distribution under it;
- no side effects;
- instant result;
- duration of action;
- non susceptibility to decay;
- long-term volume retention (from six months to a year).
Only a competent doctor with a license and certificate can perform this session.
The filler effectively increases the volume of the lips, correcting their contour, eliminates the asymmetry of the mouth and lifts the corners of the lips. It can also be used to smooth out wrinkles and folds of any depth and smooth out the skin.
How much does Restylane Kysse cost?
There are several advantages of using the preparation:
- instant effect;
- no need for surgical intervention;
- the possibility of using for all types of skin;
- the minimum number of adverse reactions.
Besides, when you buy Restylane fillers online discounts are offered.
How to Buy Restylane Kysse Online at BeautyDermal?
Here are the step-by-step instructions to purchase Restylane Kysse online at Beautydermal:
- Add to Cart: Select the amount of Restylane Kysse you need and click the “Add to Cart” button. This will add the product to your cart.
- Upload Prescription or License: You will need to upload a valid prescription or medical professional’s license before proceeding with payment. Find the appropriate option on the website, usually under “My Account” or during the checkout process. Follow the instructions on the screen to download the required document.
- Review your cart: Click on the cart icon at the top of the page to review your order. Make sure you have the correct amount of Restylane Kysse in your cart, and review any additional items you may have added.
- Proceed to checkout: Once you are satisfied with your order, click “Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your shipping and billing information: Fill out the required fields with your shipping address, billing address, and contact information.
- Select your preferred method of payment: Choose your preferred method of payment from available options, such as credit card or PayPal, and enter your payment information.
- Review and confirm your order: Double check your order details, shipping and billing information. If everything is correct, click “Confirm Order” or “Place Order” to complete your purchase.
- Order Confirmation: Shortly after completing your purchase, you should receive an order confirmation email. Save this email for your records and reference.
- Shipping: Your order for Restylane Kysse will be shipped within two business days. Watch your email for shipping information and updates.
It is recommended to refrain from carrying out such procedures in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to the preparation;
- being under the age of 18;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- herpes in the acute phase;
- blood clotting disorders;
- epileptic seizures;
- inflammation in the dermis;
- exacerbation of the infectious process.
Adverse Reactions, Precautions
There are several probable side effects:
The recovery period lasts from 2 to 30 days on average. During this time you should not smoke, visit a bath/ sauna and stay in the sun.