About?Xeomin 100U English/Korean
Xeomin (the name comes from Xeno – alien, foreign and min – minimum), a botulinum toxin type A medical product, was elaborated by professor Jurgent Frivert, head of the botulinum toxin research group (Potsdam, Germany).
Now, the manufacturer of Xeomin is Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. (Frankfurt, Germany). There are available in 3 variants of brand name products: Xeomin 100U 1 vial, Xeomin 100U Non-English 1 Vial, and Xeomin 100U Korean. Any of these products you can buy online on BeautyDermasl.com at the best prices on the market. Please note that due to different manufacturer countries, the packaging may differ.
Action of Xeomin
Xeomin is a highly purified botulinum toxin type A with increased safety and effectiveness for the medical correction of mimic wrinkles in the area around the eyes and mouth, between the eyebrows, and on the forehead.
Based on the constantly improving knowledge about botulinum toxin, a huge amount of fundamental medical research, an in-depth understanding of the structure and mechanism of action of botulinum toxin, Merz manufacturer has developed a new formula with the lowest content of foreign protein in 2001.
Xeomin is the second generation preparation of botulinum toxin type A, the great advantage of which is that it is a pure neurotoxin, free of complex proteins. Nowadays, the brand is registered and widely used in many European countries and the USA.
Benefits of Xeomin
- The absence of complex proteins in the treatment has a significant advantage – it reduces its potential immunogenicity (the production of antibodies to the drug and, as a result, insensitivity to it). Until now, there has been registered not a single case of the development of severe side effects when using Xeomin.
- Its other advantage is stability: the product can be stored at room temperature for 48 months.
- An important quality that determines such remarkable properties of the Xeomin preparation is its small molecular weight – 150 kDa, the lowest among the currently existing botulinum toxins, which is very important when injecting into the small muscles of the face.
Mechanism of Action
Thanks to more than half a century of research, the chemical structure of all currently known 7 serotypes of botulinum toxin, their functions, and pharmacological properties have been thoroughly investigated. Botulinum toxin type A has been especially well studied. Its action mechanism is very interesting: the toxin penetrates into the synaptic plaque located on the muscle fiber, blocks the specific protein SNAP-25, which carries vesicles with acetylcholine, which causes blockage of nerve impulses conduction and, as a result, lack of contraction.
How does Xeomin work?
The mechanism of action includes 4 stages:
- Immediately after injection, the toxin binds to the presynaptic membrane (nerve cell membrane);
- Then the toxin enters the nerve ending. Botulinum toxin is encapsulated within the vesicle, which migrates into the cytoplasm of the neuron. The toxin passes through the membrane of the vesicle and out into the cytoplasm before being cleaved;
- Then there occurs an inhibition or blocking of the release of acetylcholine into the synaptic cleft;
- At the final stage – sprouting – new nerve endings begin to develop in the adjacent fibers, due to which muscles’ activity begins to recover.
It is crucial to remember that, in addition to the local action at the injection site, there is the possibility of a distant spread of botulinum toxin to other organs due to retrograde axonal transport, which may cause undesirable systemic effects.
Xeomin, like all other botulinum toxin type A treatments, is used to fight mimic wrinkles caused by active facial expressions. The most common areas for injections include:
- under the eyes;
- around the mouth.
Time of Duration
It is a remedy with a temporary effect. It is explained by the nerves’ properties to grow new endings and renew the muscles’ activity. How long will it take? It always depends on the individual characteristics of the organism. However, the average time between the injections is 4-6 months.
Where to Buy Xeomin 100U English/Korean online?
Are you looking to buy Xeomin from Merz manufacturer or other products, including dermal fillers, botulinum, and mesotherapy pat the best wholesale prices on the USA market? BeautyDermal is a wholesale supplier of many products for aesthetic dermatology, which offers:
- wide range of authentic products and brands;
- stable stock;
- flexible discounts and promos;
- fast shipping and delivery;
- friendly and helpful customer service.