Belotero is one of the most popular brands of cosmetic injectables these days. It helps thousands of people worldwide to maintain their youthful and attractive appearance for a substantial time periodSo, what to expect from the Belotero treatment? Check out the below-mentioned article to find an answer!
ON A SIDE NOTE:
If you are currently looking for a reliable supplier to buy Belotero online, you have come to the right place. BeautyDermal offers a wide assortment of brand-name cosmetic injectables at affordable prices.What Is Belotero?
Belotero is a brand of dermal fillers and mesotherapy products used to rejuvenate and enhance skin tissues. It is manufactured in Germany by Merz Aesthetics (a global pharmaceutical corporation that also produces Cellfina, Radiesse, Xeomin, and so on).
ON A SIDE NOTE:
Merz Aesthetics employs Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) technology while manufacturing Belotero. It ensures a soft consistency of the gel and allows it to smoothly integrate into a patient’s skin.
What Composition Does Belotero Have?
The composition of Belotero is based on synthetic hyaluronic acid (HA). While working as a substitution for a naturally-occurring substance found in human eyes, joints, and skin, it efficiently attracts moisture to dermal tissues.
Another component frequently employed in the composition of Belotero is prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride. It functions as a local anesthetic that reduces the level of pain and discomfort a patient might feel during the injection process.
On top of that, trace amounts of gram-positive bacterial proteins might also be found in the composition of Belotero. Therefore, it should not be injected by patients who have severe allergies to them.
ON A SIDE NOTE:
Only a certified dermal filler expert is eligible to inject Belotero beneath a patient’s skin. The main reason for it is that it is a cosmetic procedure intended for professional use.
You should also read our article How Long Can Restylane Fillers Last Under Eyes. Expand your horizons with beautydermal.com.
What Is Belotero Used For?
Before having Belotero injected beneath the skin, it is essential to have realistic expectations in regard to the treatment. Under normal circumstances, Belotero injections might be effectively used to:
- Take care of aging lines, folds, and wrinkles (for instance, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, or crow’s feet);
- Restore the lost volume of the facial skin;
- Shape and contour lips.
Moreover, the Belotero treatment might also be used to improve the overall condition of a patient’s skin by means of making it well-moisturized, tightened, and elastic. Thus, it serves as a solid minimally-invasive alternative to cosmetic surgery.
ON A SIDE NOTE:
It is a task of a dermal filler treatment provider to help a patient set reasonable expectations in regard to Belotero. Namely, a patient should be aware of the fact that the procedure will not create permanent results. In most cases, the results of a single Belotero injection last about twelve months and might be prolonged with the help of periodical touch-up injections.
What Are the Main Products Within the Belotero Range?
The Belotero range includes several high-quality solutions that have their own unique properties and indications. Below, you will find the essential information on the main ones.
#1. Belotero Balance
Belotero Balance is a basic dermal filler within the brand’s range. Therefore, it is oftentimes regarded as Belotero’s “golden standard” with a wide range of indications (including facial wrinkle reduction and skin volume restoration).
The composition of the Belotero Balance treatment is based on 22.5 mg/ml HA. As well, it oftentimes includes prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride. Such a combination allows a dermal filler to provide a patient with a desired look in a pain-free way.
#2. Belotero Soft
Belotero Soft is a gentle dermal filler. By means of softly affecting the dermal tissues of a patient, it ensures exceptionally natural-looking results. In most cases, Belotero Soft is used to take care of tiny dermal imperfections.
While being based on 20 mg/ml HA and prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride, the Belotero Soft treatment helps patients to achieve higher satisfaction levels and improve their overall appearance in a candid way.
#3. Belotero Intense
Belotero Intense is one of the strongest dermal fillers in the Belotero family. Therefore, it is primarily used to take care of severe facial wrinkles, tighten the sagging dermal tissues, and minimize the appearance of atrophic scars.
The Belotero Intense treatment combines 25.5 mg/ml HA and prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride in its composition. Together, these components help a patient achieve substantial rejuvenation of the dermal tissues in a comfortable non-surgical way.
#4. Belotero Volume
Belotero Volume is the most concentrated dermal filler within the brand’s range. It is frequently used by dermatologists and plastic surgeon specialists to instantly restore the lost volume of a patient’s dermal tissues.
The composition of Belotero Volume is based on 26 mg/ml HA combined with prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride. Such a formula helps to volumize sunken facial tissues in an effective and pain-free manner.
#5. Belotero Lips
The Belotero family includes two dermal fillers to enhance the appearance of a patient’s lips, namely:
- Belotero Lips Contour. It is a dermal filler based on 22.5 mg/ml HA and prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride primarily used to provide a patient with a well-defined lip contour;
- Belotero Lips Shape. It is a dermal filler that includes 25.5 mg/ml HA and prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride in its composition. It is applied to improve the shape of the lips.
To ensure the best possible individual results, a plastic surgeon might use Belotero Lips Contour and Belotero Lips shape in a combination.
ON A SIDE NOTE:
Two other popular dermal fillers in the Belotero family are Belotero Hydro and Belotero Revive. They both have the power to provide a patient with profound hydration of dermal tissues and, therefore, rejuvenate them in an instant manner.
What Are the Benefits of Belotero?
A procedure of a Belotero injection has won the hearts of healthcare providers and their patients with the help of the following benefits:
- It creates instant and natural-looking results. In most cases, the results of Belotero become visible right after the procedure and get fully revealed at a later stage. A vast majority of patients claim them to be very natural-looking;
- It is highly qualitative. While being based on synthetic hyaluronic acid, Belotero fillers have an exceptionally qualitative composition, which is fully biocompatible with the human body;
- It is pain-free. Normally, the injection of Belotero does not create much discomfort. The presence of prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride minimizes the level of pain a patient might feel during the procedure. Furthermore, a plastic surgeon might apply a cold pack and gently massage the injection site to make the procedure even more comfortable;
- It is safe. The administration of a Belotero filler does not usually cause any serious complications. It might lead to an increased risk of redness, itching, and swelling around the injection site. However, these symptoms tend to disappear on their own in a couple of days after the procedure;
- It is long-lasting. Depending on the individual peculiarities of a patient and the product that has been used, a single injection of Belotero might last from six to eighteen months without any further touch-up procedures.
A Bottom Line
Hopefully, the above-mentioned information will help you to make an informed decision in regard to trying out Belotero. So, feel free to schedule an initial consultation with your healthcare provider and experience the power of the Belotero treatment yourself!